2 Day Advancing Camp 3rd & 4th July 2024
July 3, 2024 @ 10:00 am - July 4, 2024 @ 3:30 pm£25.00 – £100.00
Whatever your aspirations and experience, our camps are designed to give confidence to the most nervous of horse or rider, whilst providing challenges to those wanting a break in their usual routine. All of this coupled with spending time with like-minded people in a fun, educational atmosphere and the chance to “talk horses” to Jason and the team over delicious home-cooked meals in stunning surroundings!
Please only book on this Camp if you tick this checklist… Be honest with yourself!
- You are a member of Your Horsemanship and/or attended a camp or course day previously
- Working with others in a canter in the arena
- Working with others in a canter in open spaces
- Road hacking and farm hacking in all paces
- Having canter ‘gears’ so working, medium and extended.
- Jumping 60cm + and happy to tackle all obstacles
This 2 Day Advancing Camp includes 3+ sessions with your horse per day:
- Horses and riders grouped according to experience/ aspirations
- Advancing Groundwork and Ridden Work from Your Horsemanship program
- Farm/ woodland ridden hacks and open field canters
- Negotiating Obstacles
- Jumping (SJ & XC)
- Fun & Games (eg. polocrosse, mounted games, quadrille, cow horse with mechanical cow)
- Demonstrations/Presentations/Workshops during the camp
- Homecooked Meals and Refreshments on the go (dietary requirements can be accommodated wherever possible)
- Individual turnout for your horse on a DIY basis (please note that fencing is a combination of wood and electric), or stabled full livery option at additional cost of £30/night. Both include haylage if required.
- Free camping on site (tents or horseboxes), or plenty of B&B/ hotel options locally.
Booking: Book by purchasing a ticket to this event. Payment is secure and it goes directly to Your Horsemanship Ltd.
Entry Fee: £315 with a £100 deposit taken on booking and the remaining balance invoiced 6 weeks in advance of the camp. Your Horsemanship Members receive a 10% discount by using their discount code at checkout.
Spectator Fee: £25 per day. Please note that you are welcome to bring a “helper”, but they will not be able to fence sit (i.e. listen and learn from the course day) without paying the spectator fee.
You will be asked for your full details, any medical requirements and stabling/ paddock requirements 4 weeks in advance of the Course Day, when you will also receive a detailed itinerary.
By booking on this event, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions;
Please note that the deposit is not refundable. Up to 48 hours before the event, the balance of the entry fee is refundable only with a veterinary/ doctors certificate. We regret we cannot refund the balance of the entry fee within 48 hours of the event. In the event of cancellation, the organisers reserve the right to keep 20% of the total entry fee to cover administration costs.