“My mission is to empower riders of all levels and aspirations, from those wanting a safe hack to competition riders excelling in a range of disciplines.”Jason Webb
Membership to Your Horsemanship includes:
- 24/7 Access to over 250 videos covering Jason Webb’s Foundation Groundwork and Foundation Ridden Courses
- Extensive library of re-education lessons that cover a wide range of ground, ridden and behavioural issues
- Monthly “real life” online demonstrations of Jason Webb working with horses and riders covering a wide range of training techniques, exercises and common issues
- Monthly Q&A session for individual support
- Bi-monthly webinars with guest experts
- 10% off all training events held at Your Horsemanship ( lessons, day courses and camps, participants must be members at time of booking and on the event date)
- £120 per annum or £15/month
How it Works:
Once you sign up you receive access to;
- Pre Training Knowledge e-book to enhance your understanding and knowledge of the horse-human relationship, and Jason’s horse training philosophy and methods
- Jason’s Foundation Groundwork and Foundation Ridden Courses that form the secure platform from where your partnership can successfully progress. You can follow these in sequence, or pick and choose those modules relevant to you and your horse.
- An ever-expanding library of lessons to recognise and solve a wide range of behavioural, ground and ridden issues. These are conveniently grouped together in bundles for ease of navigation, and are linked to relevant modules from the foundation courses to aid successful re-education.
- Monthly filmed “real life” demonstrations that provide the opportunity to watch Jason solving common issues, and covering techniques and exercises from within the program. This is accompanied by a live-streamed Q&A with Jason, where he will answer questions about the demonstration and other issues you may be having with your training.
- Bi-monthly webinars with guest experts covering all areas of horse management, health and training, plus insights from top riders.
- Quarterly Ground and Ridden Challenges to test your progress with your horse, and be in with a chance of winning a prize.
- Your Horsemanship Members also benefit from a 10% discount on our on-site training events (*lessons, day courses and camps, participants must be members at time of booking and on the event date)
- Jason has started over 2,000 horses in his career, sent to him from world renowned studs, trainers and international riders in all disciplines, as well as amateur competition and recreational riders
- Jason has solved an extensive range of ground, ridden and behavioural issues, receiving referrals for severe behaviours from veterinarians and highly regarded coaches and riders
- Jason is a highly experienced and intuitive coach. He completed the Centre 10 Advanced Course for Applied Psychology for Equestrian Coaches and is a UKCC Level 3 Coach
- Jason has demonstrated at prestigious events such as Your Horse Live, BHS Welfare Conference and Horsemanship Showcase. He collaborates with top industry experts such as Performance Coach, Charlie Unwin, and judged at the 2018 Dublin Horse Show.
- Jason has recorded podcasts and content for platforms including Horse & Hound Magazine, and is a regular contributor to equestrian press as an industry expert
- Jason has played in three Polocrosse World Cups, and has captained and coached the UK team.