Spring 3 Day Camp 17-19th May 2023
May 17 @ 11:00 am - May 19 @ 2:30 pm£100.00
Whatever your aspirations and experience, our camps are designed to give confidence to the most nervous of horse or rider, whilst providing challenges to those wanting a break in their usual routine. All of this coupled with spending time with like-minded people in a fun, educational atmosphere and the chance to “talk horses” to Jason and the team over delicious home-cooked meals in stunning surroundings!
This 3 Day Spring Camp includes 3 sessions per day:
- Foundation Groundwork and Ridden Work from Your Horsemanship program
- Farm and Woodland Ground and Ridden Hacks
- Negotiating Obstacles
- Polework/ Jumping (all levels catered for)
- Fun & Games (eg. polocrosse, mounted games, quadrille, cow horse with mechanical cow)
- 2 x Expert Demonstrations/Presentations/Workshops during the camp
- Homecooked Meals and Refreshments on the go (dietary requirements can be accommodated wherever possible)
- Individual turnout for your horse on a DIY basis (please note that fencing is a combination of wood and electric), or stabled full livery option at additional cost of £30/night. Both include haylage if required.
- Free camping on site (tents or horseboxes), or plenty of B&B/ hotel options locally.
- Welcome to arrive from 9am on 17th May. The Camp starts at 12noon with lunch and workshop, and ground/ridden sessions starting at 1pm.
Booking: Book by purchasing a ticket to this event. Payment is secure and it goes directly to Your Horsemanship Ltd.
Entry Fee: £390, with a £100 deposit taken on booking and the remaining balance invoiced 6 weeks in advance of the camp. Your Horsemanship Members receive a 10% discount by using their discount code at checkout.
You will be asked for your full details, dietary and medical requirements and stabling requirements 6 weeks in advance of the camp, when you will also receive a detailed itinerary.
By booking on this event, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions;
The deposit and entry fee is only refundable with a veterinary/ doctors certificate. In the event of cancellation, the organisers reserve the right to keep the deposit to cover administration costs.
Please be aware that despite rigorous quarantine and hygiene systems in place at Your Horsemanship, there remains a small risk of your horse contracting an illness. If your horse shows symptoms of ill health or unsoundness on arrival, Your Horsemanship will not receive it on the yard. Please note we will only accept horses on the yard that have a passport showing up to date vaccinations, and that have been on a strict worming program.
Your Horsemanship Limited accepts no liability whatsoever for any accidents befalling horses or humans that may occur on our premises. Handling and riding horses can be a dangerous activity and we strongly recommend that you have your own adequate insurance cover.